This course will help you understand the Surgical Dressing Manufacturers Association (SDMA) Code guidelines on:
- Gifts and Inducements; Business Courtesies
- Advertising and Promotional Materials; Promotions and Competitions; Product Information Claims
- Education and Training; Conferences, Exhibitions and Seminars
- Product Trials and Promotional Samples
- Scientific Debate and Conference Papers; Use of Experts and Consultants
- Charitable Donations
- Ethical Standards; Sponsored Healthcare Professionals
SDMA training material.
This course summarises the code and is not intended as a substitute for reading the full document.
© Surgical Dressing Manufacturers Association 2017
If you already have access to this course, please ensure you login to continue.
You can buy this course or purchase access to all online courses for £65 plus VAT.