Frequently Asked Questions
How do I register for access to the online training?
- You can buy access to our online training site by clicking here.
- Or simply contact the support team on 01732 920 900 or email us email@example.com for full details on how to register.
How do I obtain an LSI National Credentialing Register card?
- You will need to have up to date valid training, i.e. ABPI certificate, NMC pin or any third-party accredited training
- A photo for your card
- Contact our support team on 01732 920 900 or email us firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.
What is tier X and how do I get onto tier 1, 2 or 3?
- When your existing MIA card expires, we will issue a new LSI National Credentialing Register card, which grants the same level of access to hospitals which you have always enjoyed via the MIA appointment system. If you do not meet the LSI National Credentialing Register standards you will be identified at tier X, which demonstrates you are working towards meeting the full standards. You will have until 30th July 2020 to meet the full LSI National Credentialing Register’s tier requirements.
- Once you have met the standards required for the LSI National Credentialing Register you will be able to easily submit for approval via this website. This may mean checking that all your training requirements are up to date. (It is up to each individual to decide which tier is relevant for them in their role, and for training managers (or equivalents) to deem what is appropriate by way of product training.)
I’ve lost my card, what do I need to do?
- In the first instance you should let your training manager/HR manager know so that they can inform us to issue you a new card. We should be able to reissue a new card to you within 10 working days.
- If a new card is needed urgently, we may be able to provide you with an electronic version to use. Please note that the cost of a replacement LSI National Credentialing Register card is £30 plus VAT and the MIA card only is £18 + VAT.
- Email us email@example.com to request a replacement card.
How do I transfer my account over to a new company?
- You will need to have received permission from your Training Manager/HR manager to transfer your account to your new company
- Email our support team - firstname.lastname@example.org with your transfer request.
How do I update my profile with my credentials?
Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS):
- A copy of your certificate (scan or photo) - Basic, standard or enhanced
- Date issued
- Certificate number
Hepatitis B & any other vaccinations
- Please provide a copy of your immunisation record (scan or photo) showing dates immunisations received – you can request this from your GP surgery
- Please confirm if Hepatitis B is positive or negative
- If you are unable to locate your GP records, you can send over a serology report proving your immunity
Where is my ID card?
- Once your account has been set up/transferred and you have supplied/taken the relevant training along with a photo for your ID card we will post your card to your head office address within 10 working days.
- Request a PDF copy of your card whilst you wait for the hard copy to arrive.
For any further details, simply contact us at email@example.com or call our support team on 01732 920 900.